Monday, June 05, 2006

Norse by Norse West














After 25 years in Florida my wife and I are moving to Sioux Falls, SD.

Our friends all said "What?" or "Why?"

All I can say is Sioux Falls is beautiful and we need a change. The heat in Florida is more daunting to me than the cold of the north mid west. More of this big move soon- I've written and drawn a four page graphic narrative piece for Sarasota magazine's Summer issue!

I will miss Sarasota VERY much. But I need to be where the trees tell me another year has gone by.
I'm a Celt and our relationships with trees are very important.

I'm very lucky that I can do my work from anywhere in the world and very blessed to have the opportunity to do so.

And I have a wonderful and supportive family. "Go west, not so young man!"

More soon. Best, Chris

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WELCOME TO SIOUX FALLS!

I hope you'll love living here as much as my family does! It's arguably one of the most beautiful places I've ever had the pleasure to live in, and the Trolley Art Tours are loads of fun.