Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Castle


Another cookie painting! This one is another Chessman featuring a Rook. In the game, Rooks are strong but limited, useful but vulnerable. In other words, a tough cookie. But still, a cookie.

I talked with a friend at my syndicate today and he raved about his Cintiq tablet. My brother and I have talked about getting them so I feel I am ready to take the plunge now. They really look cool and I think it would be a great tool for some of my work.

We went to see CHICAGO at the Washington Pavillion in town, our first musical since we got here. Kind of a milestone for us to do that because we have been in Sioux Falls ONE YEAR THIS WEEK! They say a man's home is his castle... that may be true. I'm happy that we've landed just exactly where we should be.

We feel very lucky and very blessed.

1 comment:

Larry Levine said...

Hi Chris, Great cookie painting, please email me one--I'm hungry!

I thought about switching to a Cintiq last year & Eric Goldberg convinced me to continue penciling/inking my characters by hand. Would you use this for Hagar?

Have a great weekend :)